Experience the fire in my soul . Let it awaken your soul to life. Then let me know where you lost it so I can help you find it again. –
I’m back! Yes I know, we’ve been at this before a few times, but I believe this is the perfect time for me to dive back into one of my favourite pastimes – blogging!
My blog is much more than just me sharing my thoughts and feelings on various topics. It’s where I get to share with you all the many details of my work, passions, experiences and journey of how I landed to where I am today.
So with that, here are the 10 Reasons Why I’m Back to Blogging:
1. I always have a story to tell that will uplift and inspire. From the moment I came on this earth to the minute I woke up this morning, I’ve lived through so many life changing experiences that there should already be several volumes of my book Becoming Warrior. But as you know life doesn’t stop and each day brings another story to tell. My blog helps me share my daily struggles, victories, experiences that will hopefully help you in your journey to become the best version of you!
2. You’ve asked for more than just my IG posts. I get it. There’s only so much I can say on IG or any other social media platform. I can only get so deep and thorough in describing an experience before you all are ready to “scroll” to something else, LOL! Many of you have asked for me to share more about my business, how to network when travelling, etc. Well get ready because I’m giving you exactly what you have requested! Get ready to go deep!
3. Create discussion on topics important to you. I’m not just here to share about me. I want to hear from you and help create a forum for us all to share ideas, advice and knowledge to help us grow as a community of Warriors. So when I ask for you to share a comment, its to start dialogue that will eventually be mutually beneficial.
4. Inspire you to (continue) write and share your story. Don’t ever read my posts and say “Wow, I wish I had an experience to share that could inspire others.” You do, and you can. There’s a journey inside of you ready to come out. Someone needs to know what you’ve been through. No one else can tell it better than you!
5. Share tips and advice on being an entrepreneur. Over the past 15 years I’ve run my own business as an Award Winning Photographer, Keynote Motivational Speaker, Certified Life Coach. That’s 15 years of a lot of information and advice I can, and will share with you. It is possible to live your dream of running your own business, whether you are an up and coming entrepreneur or even a mompreneur. Success if possible. Let me show you how.
“I’ve snapped thousands of creative images, met hundreds of amazing people, visited dozens of fascinating lands, and documented some of all that into my first book.”
6. Give you insight to my events and appearances. In the past I loved posting photos of some amazing events that I’ve either attended or participated in. So I’m super excited to be able to do this again!!
7. Share my art from 10 years of photography. Speaking of sharing photos, my art past present and future will be on display here on my blog. You’ll get the opportunity to see some of my award winning pieces as well as many images that I haven’t shared with you yet!
8. Teach you how to travel on a budget, for business or pleasure! In the last 6 months I’ve travelled to New York, Atlanta (x2), Los Angeles (x2), San Francisco, and Uganda. So far for the next 6 months I have travel plans to Chicago, Boston and possibly Uganda again. I’ve lost count of the many times I’ve travelled in the last 10 years. Here on y blog not only will I share photos and stories from my travels but give insight on how I’m able to continually afford to do it.
9. Provide you with networking ideas an opportunities. Above the advice or tips I could give you about networking, just coming on this blog and engaging with other readers goes a long way in making networking happen.
10. To let you know how I live this journey everyday! That last 15 years have been amazing! I’ve snapped thousands of creative images, met hundreds of amazing people, visited dozens of fascinating lands, and documented some of all that into my first book. And you know what? Everyday I strive to experience more of what this life God has given me to live. But journeys alone aren’t fun. I’m inviting you to come along and enjoy new experiences with me.
So I hope you’re as excited as I am to get this started!! But before I go, here’s a few things I’d like you to know about my blog:
- I’ll be posting every Tuesday 5pm or later.
- Let’s build a community here by commenting your thoughts and feelings on my posts on the comments section for each post.
- If you enjoy my posts (like this one!) I’d ask that you all share, share and share some more on all your social media profiles!
- If you haven’t already, subscribe to my Mailing List (CLICK HERE) to get my weekly posts right into your inbox. I will not spam, promise!!
Warriors!! Let me know what you are looking forward to seeing on my blog. Maybe something I didn’t mention above. Comment below! Let’s chat!